What: Spaghetti Cook off Fundraiser
Why: To support Aaron Teel’s continued rehabilitation at Project Walk Orlando, a non-profit Spinal Cord Injury recovery facility.
- To make a donation, please visit Project Walk Orlando’s Paypal page and type “Aaron Teel” in the Purpose line.
When: Saturday, June 15, 2013
- 5:30 pm for cook off contestants to set up
- 6:00 pm for general guests
Where: First Unitarian Church of Orlando / Gore Hall
- 1901 East Robinson St, Orlando, FL 32803
Suggested Donation: $20 for adults, $10 for kids which includes:
- Endless spaghetti dinner & taste test (salad, bread, spaghetti with your favorite sauce(s) and dessert)
- 1 drink tickets (water, soda, juice, adult beverage)
- 1 sauce voting ticket
- Event includes sauce voting contest, professional chef tasting and live, musical entertainment by the Coon’s Brothers
- Bar including sodas, water, juice, draft beer, wine, sangria and specialty beers
- To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by June 13 (like on Facebook, follow on Twitter – @spaghetti4aaron and Pinterest – spaghetti4aaron)